Monday, September 5, 2011

Goodbye Summer Hello Staycation

Today felt like fall and I loved it.

It made me think about how quickly summer has flown by. I have not kept up with blogging like I wanted to. Here is what we have been up to.

The Fourth of July was fun picnic-ing with friends and swimming. Eliza had the perfect hand-me-down dress, our favorite kind:





Yard sales are one of my favorite things about summer. I picked up this little shopping cart for Eliza. She loves pushing around her dolls:




We ate a lot this summer. Grilling out and eating in. Eating is one of Eliza's favorite activities:
Eliza had a fun time at daycare during the week. However, her friends had a fun time taking a few bites out of her. I guess she is just too sweet:





We visiting my parents house several times. This is Eliza with her mom, memaw, and great memaw:


Did I mention Eliza really likes to eat?







We've had a great summer and we're ready for FALL!!!


PS I am off work this week and I am super excited. I am taking a "staycation" to spend time with my little Elliza bug. This is going to be awesome!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

She is SO CUTE. Have a fun staycation, those are the best.

Erin_C said...

her 4th dress was tres cute. and she has the same shopping cart as carly (also from a garage sale). only carly likes to push towels around in it. and I hope you have a great staycation!