Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Belated Valentine Post

So last week was V-day.





It seems many people are either super anti-Valentine's day or super pro-Valentine's day. I like it but I am not a crazy person about it. I mean... I am OK with celebrating V-day on the Saturday before or after or whatever. But that is just me.





On V-day I was at work. I noticed roses were delivered to one of my co-workers. Then another co-worker got balloons. Hmmmm.....





I have never had flowers delivered to my work. I think it's kind of odd. Sort of like showing off or something. I mean... I am OK with getting flowers at work or after work or whatever. But that is just me.





Then I got a phone call from the receptionist.





There was something for me at the front desk.





I found a beautiful orchid and a box from my "secret admirer". Inside the box was a puzzle. The puzzle was a picture of me and my cute little Eliza.





I took my flowers to my office.





After work Kase bought me Taco Bell and chocolate covered strawberries.





I think getting flowers at work is nice. I don't mind showing off at work... or on my blog... or whatever. But that is just me.

I love my Valentine.

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

haha! those are gorgeous flowers!