Thursday, November 7, 2013

Our Halloween

Eliza wanted to be Wonder Woman, Princess of the Amazon, for Halloween. She loves Wonder Woman and had a dress up costume already so that was easy. I was going to make Caroline a Super Girl Costume, but I walked into Target and they had this costume in her exact size hanging out of place like it was waiting for her. So we had our super hero girls for halloween:
 
 
Our festivities began by going to our brother and sister in law's awesome halloween party. We had so much fun, but I have not gotten the pictures from the party off of my camera yet.
 
Next, we went to our church Trunk-or-Treat the night before halloween. Eliza was excited about trick-or-treating this year and she enjoyed it. There was a sweet girl from our church dressed up as Hawk Girl from the Justice League (Not to be confused with Hot Girl). Her costume was awesome and the look on Eliza's face was priceless. She was so excited to see Hawk Girl.
 
The Justice League (Hawk Girl, Clark Kent, Super Girl, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman)

 On Halloween, Eliza had a Halloween party and daycare and the Kase picked her up early and brought her to trick-or-treat at my work. Then we headed over to our friend's house to trick-or-treat in a group together. Their neighborhood was so awesome. I have never seen so many trick-or-treaters!



 
 
Caroline decided to go as an owl to trick-or-treat that night. She was so stinkin cute. She was also so stinkin heavy so she and I headed back to our friend's house to wait for the older kids to return.

 
 
We had a great Halloween. Fall is my favorite and I am sad that October is over but it was a great month. In October we: spent a weekend in Gatlinburg with my parents camping, went to my oldest (as in time spent together not age) BFF's most awesome wedding ever in Atlanta (seriously if I could get married again I would so want her wedding), went to the pumpkin patch, went to visit my parents and do fall stuff, went to the circus, and celebrated Halloween. It was the perfect October.
 
 
Oh yeah, and we played in the leaves:
 




1 comment:

Erin_C said...

Cutest little super heroes! I am OBSESSED with Caroline. She is so cute, she doesn't even look real. Carly saw the pix of the two girls and I told her she and Eliza were "baby friends in Tennessee", now she says she wants to go back to Tennessee to be friends again :)