Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Caroline's Baby Blessing

On March 3rd Caroline was blessed. Her great-grandmother Lois, whom she was named after, made her this beautiful dress: (this picture does not do it justice. It is seriously gorgeous.)
 
Caroline looked absolutely lovely. She did not cry during her blessing. She was blessed with many special things and formally given her sweet name.
Memaw and Papaw after Caroline was dressed:
 The family (Kase should be getting use to having a lot of pink around):
 The men of the family (except we're missing my brother who couldn't make it.)
 The women of the family (except we're missing my sister and my sister-in-law who couldn't make it.)


 


Everybody:
It was a wonderful day and I'm so grateful we were able to have so many family members there to celebrate our sweet little girl.


PS I HAVE INTERNET THAT DOES NOT TAKE 80000 YEARS TO UPLOAD A PICTURE FROM. I am so. very. excited!

No comments: