Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lunch Time

At work today, my lunch buddies and I decided to take a break from our usual lunches, hop in the car, and drive down to The Fresh Market.

I have never been here before, but I have heard all about it. I felt like I was in a grocery store out of the movies! Fresh fruits, fancy cheeses and breads. There was fruit I had never even heard of. Did you know there is such a think as YELLOW watermellon? WHAT?! I had a bite of cheese that was very fancy and expensive. In fact, my bite probably cost them a whole dollar! It was fun looking at all the delicious foods.

Now, back at work, I am enjoying my harvest. Turkey and Swiss on Wheat, with fresh blue berries, strawberries, grapes, honey dew, and the ever important pineapple. Oh don't forget chocolate milk.

Yummmmmmmmm.... way better than lean cuisine.

4 comments:

The Fishers said...

Ohhhhh, you're making my mouth water! I'm going to have to go check that out!

erin said...

I can't believe you just went to Fresh Market for the first time. They do have yummy sandwiches.

Katina Angola said...

you totally made me hungry.

Jonathan and Sarah said...

lol-- yellow watermellon just doesnt even sound good! everything else sure does!